Hi guys! Today I’m excited to share with y’all 5 small ways you can add luxury to your home.
By now you probably know I just got married! Michael and I have had a lot of fun setting up our first little townhouse together. I have all these pinterest inspired home decor visions for my home but let’s be real: we’re on a tight budget (hello, trying to save for a honeymoon) and since my husband is in the military we won’t be here in Mississippi for long.
I’ve found there are ways to make your home feel totally luxurious, even if you’re eating ramen for dinner! Check out these 5 small ways to make your home fit for a queen.
- An appropriately laid table should not be under estimated. Everyone has plates. However when you layer your table (tablecloth, runner, chargers) it instantly looks like it belongs in a magazine. I’ve found that our chargers really make our dining area pop.
Exact charger can be found here for only $8!
- Fresh flowers, duh! But fresh flowers will die out in a few days. Instead, you can add some green to your home via a couple fake green arrangements (no one has to know).
Exact green arrangement can be found here
- Faux fur anything is a sure fire way to make you feel like a queen. Obvi it’s super comfy but it also adds a huge pop of glam to your living room when it’s draped over your couch.
Exact throw can be found here
- Luxe pillows are such an easy way to make a room luxurious! The beauty with decorative pillows is you can mix, match, and switch them whenever you want. Look for pillows that have texture-think ruffles, beading, etc.
- Candles are my favorite way to instantly make my home look and smell plush. The hands-down best places to get luxe candles is either at TJ Maxx or Marshalls. They have incredible candles that are super marked down. What I love is that their candles are very chic and sophisticated.
Do any of you use these hacks to make your home feel like a palace? If so, let me know! As always, have a fab week and thanks for reading! ♥