Sharing a few of my repeat Sephora orders with you guys today. For spring I really like to go for a natural, dewy, full-of-life, glowing look.
Skin care is everything. I love makeup…but skin care will always win.
Whenever I go on Sephora I have a hard time narrowing down new things I want to try — so I hope these recs are helpful to y’all!
Without further ado, here are my FAVS for spring:
- SHISEIDO ESSENTIAL ENERGY MOISTURIZER: I really like to switch up moisturizers. Lately I’ve tried two from Shiseido — I’ve heard so much about this brand from skin care gurus. We just ordered this moisturizer for a second time (Michael loves it too). It’s thick but it absorbs well into the skin.
- ORIGINS GINZING EYE CREAM: This is a MUST any time of the year. It’s an eye moisturizer that you put underneath your eyes in the morning — it depuffs your eyes and it helps alleviate any dark sports. I swore by this in college when I pretty much barely slept for weeks on end.
- DR. BRANDT SKINCARE RETINOL: A retinol is great for getting your skin no-makeup-ready. But during the summer months you’ll want to make sure you don’t overdo it (because of the sun). Also, be sure to apply it at night.
- MARIO BADESCU FACIAL SPRAY: This one’s fun. Honestly, it’s just a facial spray that will make you feel boujee and refreshed. It’s $12 and it makes your skin look dewy before you head out of the house. Bonus points because it’ll cool you down during the heat of the summer.
- BUXOM PLUMPING LIP GLOSS: A GREAT everyday gloss. It’s a repeat buy because it slightly plumps the lips. This is a gloss that’s great for all ages — I gave my mom one last year and she loves it! It makes lips look healthy and full. Also, there’s a ton of colors to choose from.
- BUMBLE AND BUMBLE OIL: This isn’t technically skin care but….that’s okay. This is a do-it-all hair oil. It detangles, moisturizers, and you can use it as a heat protectant.
- LANEIGE LIP MASK: This is a HOLY. GRAIL. ITEM. It’s a lip mask that you wear overnight. It has a cult following, and is super popular. I’ve given it as a gift to family members and they love it. I struggled with never ending chapped lips for years…and this is the only product that cured them.
- GLAM GLOW ILLUMINATING MOISTURIZER: This is a great illuminating moisturizer. During the warmer months I really try to stay away from foundation. This has a very slight tint (I used the nude glow color) and it has a fairly strong shimmer to it. But don’t worry it’s not a middle school glittery look…just a good sophisticated shimmer.
K guys, that’s it! As always, if you have any Q’s feel free to reach out.